For questions not listed in the Shop Polices FAQs or Commissions FAQs section, please kindly fill out the contact form below.
Shop Polices FAQs
- Orders ship every Friday via USPS priority mail (domestic) or USPS International.
- Orders use combined shipping, and orders over $100 get free shipping!
- Prints medium and smaller in size are packaged in clear plastic cello bags with chipboard inserts. Large and above size posters are shipped in mailing tubes.
Refunds & Exchanges
- No returns or exchanges of items; all sales are final.
- If you have questions regarding artwork or prints, please do not hesitate to ask using the contact form below.
- Seller is not responsible for theft, damage, or loss in mail.
Please do not steal, copy, or reproduce artwork on this site (with the exception of images listed as colouring pages) without the consent of the artist, Samantha Ashley Violette. All Copyright of images/artwork belong to Samantha Ashley Violette, and as such, purchase of artwork does not entitle buyer to reproductive rights.
How to Request a Commission
- Commissions may be initiated by either using the contact form below or sending an e-mail to Info@SamanthaAshleyViolette.com.
- Please include as much information possible regarding your request – medium, size, deadlines, references, etc… The more information I have to work with, the more accurate of a price quote I can provide.
- The cost per commission is generally $1 per square inch of canvas/surface. While rarely the case, other factors may contribute an increase in this cost – medium, complexity of work, etc..
Mediums & Style
- I work with all traditional mediums. E.g. watercolour, oil paint, pencil, etc…
- I do NOT create digital artwork.
- My artistic style ranges from realism to comic illustration and everything in between.
- I am NOT a graphic designer.
- Half of the full payment is due upon start of a project/art work, with the remaining amount due upon completion.
- All rights to the artwork remain mine, the artist, Samantha Ashley Violette. Please do not request artwork for profit with out explicit consent of the artist, Samantha Ashley Violette.
- Some artwork takes more time to complete than others due to the medium used or the complexity of the picture requested. While I do my very best to accommodate deadlines, please consider these factors when requesting a commission. Larger pieces or slow drying mediums may take months to complete.
- For works that take longer to complete, I do my best to keep you updated on the process with work in progress photos and the like.
- I reserve the right to decline any commission for any reason. Please be respectful if I choose to decline your request.